Based in Arden, NC, Lawrence Farber is a clinical therapist specializing in empathetic counseling of adolescents/young adults with expertise in substance abuse and recovery issues.
Larry focuses on healing the entire person. With over 20 years experience in clinical psychotherapy and 22 years of Sivananda yoga instruction, plus studies in medicine and nutrition, Larry brings a unique background to his work. In addition to private practice Larry works with young adults with substance abuse/dependence issues, Larry runs the yoga/recovery therapy program, working with adolescents with substance abuse issues at Trails of the Carolinas.
In addition to his clinical therapy work, Larry is the creator of Integration Yoga, a holistic system of healing and wellness, and is available as a guest speaker on a variety of topics related to healing and wellness. With his free time, Larry enjoys being an artist; he is the creator and owner of Gem Tree Art.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in New York state and North Carolina.
- Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- Certified Sivananda Yoga Instructor.
- C.S.Y.T. Masters-level studies in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Having attended medical school for 2 years, Larry has extensive experience with physiology and anatomy.
- Larry has studied with literally hundreds of teachers, many considered to be top experts in the field of yoga, healing and wellness.
- BS in Business and Economics.
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Degree In Progress.